Monday, June 14, 2010

The Professional

In Anjappar, when Animal Planet is ripped to bones, Abdul started the topic about the book he read recently. It is High Performance Entrepreneur by Subroto Bagchi. Inspired by the content, I thought of reading it. Next day, I was talking to big brother and said about this book. He told me that there are three books written by Bagchi and The Professional is very good and it defines who is a professional.
 
The Professional. From my adult hood, I was attracted by this word. I donno may be this is due to the movies I have seen. Where the marksmen do the job neatly and the investigator’s next dialogue will be “It’s done by a professional”. So immediately I have ordered the book and now reading it.
 
It’s a good book and defines the qualities of a professional. I have few qualities and now I want to fill the gap. I hope soon I’ll be a professional :)

No comments: