Monday, June 23, 2008

Who wants to be a zero?

Who wants to be a zero? In every circumstance everyone wants to be a hero. Whether if it is in a closed room (or) public place everyone wants to be recognized and show cases them different from others. Especially if there is a girl and there are more boys, everyone wants to grab the attention of girl. So they do some funny things. It is true for everyone including me.

I just thought what I have done all these years. Now it seems funny, what I have done to catch the attention from others. In those situations everyone wants to become something which they are not really.

As said by Sadhguru, spirituality is not we are doing; if we stop all the non-sense what we are doing. It is spirituality. So I just stopped doing all these non-sense. Why I should change my behavior and showcase me as some character which really I am not. Now I started watching the world as it is.

I donno what to say after this. I need to revisit this topic again and add more.

No comments: